Graduate Schools and Research Training Groups
PhD students of the Faculty of Physics and Astronomy may participate in the following structured doctoral programs which are coordinated by members of the faculty.
- Abbe School of Photonics
- Max Planck School of Photonics
- Fraunhofer Graduate school of Applied Photonics
Research Training Groups
- DFG Research Training Group 2522 "Strong Dynamics and Criticality in Quantum and Gravitational Fields"
- Integrated Research Training Group of the SFB 1375 "NOA - Nonlinear Optics down to atomic scales"
- Resaerch training Group Advanced Photon Science of the Helmholtz Institute Jena
- International Research Training Group 2675 META-ACTIVE